Writing about trying to be a #runner while still being a #wife, #mom, and #educator in a busy world
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Top 10 Marathons...
As Vegas was NOT a good place to go for a marathon, I was excited to see this fancy Forbes list.
Hmm... Let's see... As I've never been to France, that may be the top of the list! And, as Tom would never go to Boston because of their Red Sox, I don't have to worry about trying to qualify for that one. (*insert large amount of sarcasm here as I'm not sure I can run 26.2 at all-- let alone run it as fast as I currently run 13.1)
Vancouver sounds do-able, like seriously, do-able and in all reality, if you are going to go to the Great Wall, you might as well run a Marathon across it!
I really need an excuse to travel anyways... what do you think Tom will say? :)
Forbes List
Check it out for yourself... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment