Sunday, January 8, 2012

One More Reader!

Usually when people start writing blogs they just hope to get hundreds of thousands of readers... contrarily, I'm not sure if I want everybody to read what I have to say just yet, but my morning workout inspiration is really not too busy at work these days and may want to 'waste' some time reading what I have to say... so I've invited Linda to read as well.

Happy Reading... as even though I'm not an athlete supreme... I sure do have a lot to say about it! Also, our biggest loser competition in Hayti starts soon and I am hoping that this will help me with my accountability. I definitely need to work on that. I really fell off the bandwagon after Vegas. It just frustrated me so much. Thankfully, Linda and my Mom were there to make sure I was okay. I am truly convinced if it wasn't for the two of them, I'd have been on a stretcher too! It just goes to show that running is really not a solo sport at all. Thanks again for being so wonderful and supportive in Vegas, Linda! I couldn't have done it without you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment