Monday, January 9, 2012

Shoes I Can Run a Marathon In!


OKay, OKay, OKay... I did a lot of searching on the internet yesterday about overpronators (flat feet people like me) and the best shoes and these seem like the real deal. Although the ones I have on I thought would be too. Anyways, I've narrowed down the search and despite the fact I do not want to spend a lot of money on shoes, I know it is a must and it helps my Mom is buying them for my for a late birthday present (well, I shouldn't say late, she said just let me know when you finally pick some out). Gosh it is great to get support like that!  

Anyways, here are the two shoes: the exact same thing actually EXCEPT the Nike LunarGlide +3 Shield are more reflective and offer greater warmth in the winter months, by some reports. They also offer greater protection (by 3M, mind you) from the moisture and elements. The only problem: the LunarGlide +3 come in a smoking cool ORANGE! I think they are just too cool... so, what are your thoughts? I need a vote! 

Workout update: Yesterday I did a little Jillian Kettlebell workout again. It really does the body good in only 25 minutes (plus a 5 minute cooldown). I would recommend. I also brought running gear with me to soak up the last of this great weather after school at the farm tonight... as it is supposed to start a real cooldown (finally). My plan is to run four at a steady 11:30 pace up and down the hills by the farm. Tom will be home from snowmobiling soon enough and I'll be able to go to the dreadmill, but if I don't have to-- I will run outside!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment