Well, yesterday morning I chose to sleep in. I didn't go work out and I felt horrible about it all day! As I really need somebody to watch my beautiful little three year old when I exercise and because my hubby is leaving on a snowmobile trip, so my workouts will have to be at home, not the fitness center or on the road (which I prefer).
So, last night when I left work I decided that I had to get in a run! It was a beautiful 37 degrees (yes, I did say beautiful, hey, it is January in South Dakota!) and I got home, grabbed my shoes and hit the road. There is little time to actually get out and do much, because the sun was going down quickly, but I managed to get in 4 miles at about a 12 minute mile average pace. It wasn't good, but I think since I started running with my iPhone and haven't truly calibrated it properly, I think it is wrong. Well, I hope it is wrong, because that run sure felt good, more like the regular 11:15/ 11:30 pace I like.
This morning I did get up because I promised Linda I would and I did 30 minutes on the elliptical on a reverse cycle program and did some small weights and abs (although it hardly constitutes working out as I was rather slow and misdirected.)
Tonight I may try to sneak downtown tonight and do the fitness center's workout. It is only once a week and it is usually pretty fun, but my hubby is gone-- so it might not work out... get it, might not work out to workout. Either way, might try to get in another workout tonight. Even if it is at home... while baking!
No comments:
Post a Comment