Monday, January 30, 2012

Not this morning...

Leah had some trouble sleeping and we needed to do a bath time this morning, so needless to say, no gym at 5 am. I hate doing that, it just buggers up my whole week, but I will hit the gym tonight. I feel like I post a lot of excuses on here, I couldn't do this, I can't do that... I really need to just do it, but life really does get in the way and no matter what Leah always comes first. That's just the way that it is and will always be...


I did already post the splits from Saturday's monstrosity of a six miler and I am a little embarrassed to post it. I used to do six like it was 'nobody's business' and Saturday was just a gut-check that I still keep thinking about. It just goes to show that you have to keep at it- constantly- or it will be gone. There is no rest for the determined.

So, here is the plan for this week:
Monday- Run after school 4 miles
Tuesday- Run in AM, 3 miles and weights
Wednesday- Run in AM, 3 miles and weights... Zumba at 6:30 with Linda in Watertown
Thursday- No AM workout
Friday- Elliptical 30 minutes and weights
Saturday- Check on Yoga first, then see about another 6er for good measure (I'm thinking that I'm skipping Beresford if Alisha is going to be gone.)
Sunday- Evening Hour at gym on dreadmill while watching television

This looks like a good week! On other fronts, I had my hubster bring in the jacket to be pressed for the interview tomorrow. It will take some craziness off my mind. I am still nervous, but I have been practicing every possible question I could consider. I will be prepared. I will be prepared. I will be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment