Thursday, January 26, 2012

It is okay... it won't make your heart stop. Well, the odds are bad and I got an 'A' in my grad stats class, so I know this is reliable...

One of my favorite blogs, Shut Up and Run, had a great post this morning on marathoning and the fact that it probably will NOT stop your heart. It Probably Won't Make Your Heart Stop should ease your fears, dear Alisha. It is okay. Although I am still struggling with motivation, as I hear you have to start it again everyday... kind of like showering, once in awhile just doesn't cut it, articles like this make me think about how important it is to stay active. If running can help me to NOT stop my heart, well then, that is all the longer it keeps beating and that is rather imperative.

Oh, and I didn't mention my workout this morning, because there wasn't one. There won't be tonight either as I have to take tickets at the Wrestling match. Tomorrow, though... watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment