Friday, January 27, 2012

Marietta and Me

This morning at the gym was just Marietta and me. (Yes, me as it is the object of the sentence, not the subject... drives me nuts!) It was good to be up there without my workout buddy once. I still am very thankful to have Linda to go to the gym with everyday, but it gave me this great sense of independent accomplishment. I was extremely happy to get in my 3 miles this morning with 50 sit-ups on the ball with two 8 pound dumbbells in hand and a two sets of 15 push ups off the ball. I think that was okay this morning. I felt pretty good this morning when I got to work too. They have instituted a 15 minute mandatory walk around the school and that was pretty fun actually. I hope that it improves some people's attitudes with a little bit of exercise. I plan to go to yoga in the morning, but I hear that Cheryl is back in the hospital, so I may bring a workout dvd that we can all do as a group. Well, anybody that is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment