I wasn't going to actually post this, but I think I should...
January 7- "Freeze Your Fanny... Warm Your Heart 5k" in Madison
February 4- "Frostbite Four" in Beresford
March 17- "St. Patty's Day Mile" in Sioux Falls (5 mile, 5k and a 1 mi)
May 12- Brookings Half Marathon
June - Nothing yet, but I will do something.
July 20- 81 on 81? in North Dakota
August 19- Fishhook Challenge Half Marathon in Park Rapids, MN
September 9- Sioux Falls Half Marathon ... and now that I type that, I think to myself... why can't this be my full? Alisha and I would both be freaking out about our first 'big' races and it could actually work. It would be 18 weeks after finishing the Brookings Half Marathon and 3 weeks after the Fishhook Challenge. My Mom can come down and cheer me on... Maybe Tom and Leah... Yup, I think it's decided. I'm going to run the Sioux Falls Marathon. (btw, when I typed it and said it to myself in my head, not out loud, my stomach just sank) Well, I think I can do it.
October 20- Mankato Half
No comments:
Post a Comment