Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The purpose for life is to live it




I like this quote and it makes me feel like I should be confident in trying new things. I admit it, I'm addicted to the feeling that you get when you aren't quite sure if it is going to work or if you can do it or if you bit off more than you can chew (all in a positive way, mind you, none of that robbing banks craziness). I think that skydiving will be in my future, I'm sure. I know it is corny as every weight-loss show has some sort of a journey ending in jumping off a plane, but I really want to jump out of a plane! With a parachute... don't get any crazy ideas! 

So, anyways, I get excited and nervous for the opportunity to do something new career-wise... Hopefully by next weekend I'll have SOME information to share with my Frostbit friend. It is still in the works, so I'm not going to let the 'cat out of the bag' quite yet. Wow, I am just full of idioms today! 

Anyways, I did three miles this morning. It would have been four, but I have my excuse: I was too cold and not awake yet and walked the first 15 minutes instead of ran. Ugh! I still did quick sit-ups on the ball for abs before I left, albeit about 5 minutes later than normal. Thank goodness for my accountability partner Linda, though. She is set that we will get our hineys down to the gym today and tomorrow too. I have a long day today, so I'm not sure if I'm going to WANT to go tomorrow, but I can't help but throw another quote into the mix... 

"If you want something you've never had, then you've got to 
do something you've never done." 

Well, I guess I should try to get moving tomorrow again... 

1 comment: