This post title is ironic, because I haven't ran at all. I just haven't. Sometimes I lose that motivation that is so good one day and so incredibly gone the next. I think I get overwhelmed of life, but I know that I have to continue on this journey and work on being a runner and being healthy. Ugh.
Weigh in this week: I gained .2 or .6 of a pound. The scale went back and forth. So, we'll take the gain .2... still not good and still not pre-Vegas weight.
This week's goals:
Hit the gym 5 mornings and I already missed Monday, so I know what that means.
Zumba class with Linda on Wednesday night.
Find a MOVING activity for the entire family on Sunday afternoon.
A 6 mile long run on one day this week.
I am going to Chamberlain on Friday through Saturday afternoon, so I will have to find the gym in Chamberlain or at least the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment