So, I did 35 minutes on the bike this morning with a resistance setting and it equated to 10 and some tenths of a mile. It was pretty heavy resistance, so I am okay with that. Then I did some sit ups and quick weights.
I got a chance to visit with Linda and Marietta this morning about an amazing woman in our town that fought breast cancer for 9 years. She was strong and one amazing fighter. I read her obituary yesterday in the newspaper and I had my three journalism girls do the same. It was by far the most amazing obituary that I had ever read for a regular person. It was touching and really reflected her personality as well. She was definitely a fighter. Here is a copy. I would recommend you take a moment to read it through as she is definitely an inspiration to all that have met her and heard of her amazing journey. In 9 years time she was able to see 5 grandkids born, her daughter earn a PhD and also her daughter get married; so, if anybody tells you that there is never hope or a reason to fight. Yes, yes there is! And, Joy exemplifies that reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment