I think that as soon as I wrote that post yesterday, I should have just changed it. So easily we get away from the items that are important to us and to take care of ourselves. Instead I helped my brother fill out an application to return to school and played with my son. I need to really back this up as it all started yesterday afternoon... I was visiting with an instructor about different instructional techniques for online learning and her online class. I knew that my son had a doctor's appointment at 3:00 pm and I was watching the clock to make sure that I would be able to get over there in time. And, when the clock read 2:45, I looked to head out. Instead, I noticed the clock on my phone read 3:14 pm and I was late! Darn it! What in the world am I going to do!? So, I headed out as quick as I could and by the time I arrived at the clinic, my husband was already in the vestibule waiting for me with my husband and the appointment was over. I felt horrible. I am the Mom. I am supposed to be there, but I wasn't. My hubby pointed out how great it was that I actually let him do it and it was good for him, but I think he was just being kind and making me feel better. I really do love the way he does that.
Do I want to get running? Yes. Do I want to still fulfill my roles as a wife and mother and sister? Of course! It is not easy to fit in things. So, I think golf today is cancelled in lieu of a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment